Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Last Playlist 5/17/10

I'm not sure if anyone really checks in with this blog, but on the off chance that you do, thanks for listening to my show! After three years of being on the air I've decided to call it quits (at least for now) and move on to other things. I've had an amazing time playing these tunes for you and I'll always remember my years at WHUS fondly. If you've enjoyed my show and would like to stay up to date with what I'm listening to, you can check out my other blog, Mixed. It's not just about music, but I usually post about a favorite tune or artist on Mondays.

So that's, it. Here is my last playlist. I tried to cram as many favorites in there as possible. I hope you enjoyed it because I certainly did.

The Magic Position - Patrick Wolf - The Magic Position
Steady As She Goes - The Raconteurs - Broken Boy Soldiers
Your Protector - Fleet Foxes - Fleet Foxes
The Girl - City And Colour - Bring Me Your Love
The World In 1984 - Shearwater - Winged Life
Ghost Under Rocks - Ra Ra Riot - The Rhumb Line
I Was a Daughter - Basia Bulat - Oh, My Darling
Your Arms Around Me - Jens Lekman
Australia - The Shins - Wincing the Night Away
A Nervous Tic Motion Of The Head To The Left - Andrew Bird - Andrew Bird & The Mysterious Production Of Eggs
D.A.N.C.E. - Justice
Sleep Deprivation - Simian Mobile Disco - Attack Decay Sustain Release
True Faith - New Order
She's A Rejector - Of Montreal - Hissing Fauna, Are You The Destroyer?
Ghetto Ways - Scissors For Lefty - Underhanded Romance
The Dark Of The Matinee - Franz Ferdinand - Franz Ferdinand
The Soldiering Life - The Decemberists - Her Majesty the Decemberists
New English - Ambulance LTD - New English EP
Your Rocky Spine - Great Lake Swimmers - Ongiara
Karma Police - Radiohead - OK Computer
West Coast - Coconut Records - Nighttiming
These Few Presidents - WHY? - Alopecia
Wet And Rusting - Menomena - Friend And Foe
The Dress Looks Nice On You - Sufjan Stevens - Seven Swans
Angel In The Snow - Elliott Smith - New Moon
You Were The Last High - The Dandy Warhols - Welcome To The Monkey House

No comments: